1. Are you consultants?
Our objective is to develop and market the very
best simulations possible.
- We regularly facilitate our team development
program Pumping The Colors for clients all over
- We consult on the design of experiential training
- We train in-house trainers in the use of our
- We conduct pilot tests of our products for companies.
- We refer general consulting to a host of highly
qualified partners that work with us.
2. Do your programs require certification?
At this time, Pumping The Colors
is the only program that requires trainers to be certified. Open
certifications are usually held three or four times annually.
Private in house sessions can be scheduled at any time (call for
All of the other programs are designed to be run
3. Do you have any new programs coming out?
Yes, we have a new leadership simulation named The Power of Leadership.
We also recently released a new half-day version
of Pumping The Colors, called Pumping The
Colors: Coaching Your Team To Higher Performance.
4. How long have you been in business, and has
your company name always been Simulation Training Systems?
We started in December of 1969 under the company
name of Simile II. We changed the name in 1990 to Simulation Training
5. Are you looking for people to facilitate your
programs for your clients?
We currently partner with many master trainers
we give first preference to when we make assignments. However,
we are always looking for good trainers
6. I participated in BaFa' BaFa' a long
time ago, is this the same program?
We now have two versions of BaFa' BaFa'.
The original version which is still sold to schools and charities,
and a new expanded professional version for corporations and government
agencies (please call us at 800-942-2900 for more details).
7. Can I order from your website?
Business simulations may not be ordered online at this time. The easiest way to order is
to call us at (800) 942-2900 or (858) 450-3400. You can place
the order over the phone with a credit card number (Visa, Mastercard,
AMEX) or with a Purchase Order Number (in the United States).
Educational editions of our products specifically shipped to qualified institutions or organizations are available for purchase online.
8. Are your simulations computer-based?
No, all of our programs are highly interactive,
hands on experiential training programs.